Staff, Faculty, and Students are required to use specific entrances so the flow of people entering the campus are manageable. The main entrances to use are:
- Guggenheim Entrance @ 1190 5th Ave
- Icahn Building Entrance @ 1425 Madison Avenue
- KCC Entrance @ 1460 Madison Ave
You may be required to do a temperature check entering the building the first time you are on campus. You will receive a Screened sticker that you should wear the whole time you are on campus. Once you have your ID with COVID vaccination sticker you will not have to do a temperature check.
As long as you are vaccinated and masked you will not need to social distance while in an elevator.
Annenberg Elevator banks that give you access to 12 and 12th floors include:
- Elevator bank: 10-18 which will stop on 12 and 13
- Elevator bank: 19-26 and then cross to down elevator bank to take the elevator to 12 or 13 or walk down.