Updates from the Levy Library
Starting June 28, 2021 the Levy Library will be open to all Icahn School of Medicine students with a valid school ID. Seat reservations will no longer be required.
Visiting the Levy Library
● A new turnstile has been installed at the entrance of ANBG-11. Valid school ID will be required in order to access the Levy Library. School IDs will continue to be required for access to the library classrooms on ANBG-10.
● Students who have a COVID sticker on their ID are not required to wear a mask inside public library spaces.
● Students without a COVID sticker must continue to wear a mask and follow social distancing policies set by the hospital and school.
● The library will continue to support social distancing efforts with our seating arrangements to allow patrons who do not have a COVID sticker and need to social distance. Furniture cannot be re-arranged at this time.
● Food is not allowed in any library spaces at any time.
● Drinks with lids are allowed.
● Cleaning supplies are available at the security desk and front desk. Please consider cleaning areas before/after use.
Summer Library Hours
ANBG-11: The Levy Library
● Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 10:50pm
● Weekends - Closed
ANBG-10: After Hours Study Spaces (Access through 10th floor with a school ID)
● Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 6:00am
● Weekends: 24 hours
Mount Sinai West and Mount Sinai Morningside
● Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
● After hours available by ID. Registration required: https://libguides.mssm.edu/mshslibraries
● July - Expansion of study spaces and reopening public computers
● August - Group study rooms reservations available
● September - Expanded weekend library hours
For more information, please visit: libguides.mssm.edu/visit.
PLease email us at email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in the library!